Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DAY FIVE: YA THEY AREN'T THAT INNOCENT/ JUST THINKING BOUT STUFF

Dear Readers,

Well going off some of the other blogs, I've decided to write that ya they are not that innocent. They may not be getting any physically but cyber sex and webcam seem to be popular. Guess what? sorry to say I don't share. so enough about that cause that speaks for itself. It is another day of loneiness and some days are easier than others, today wasn't so much. Between last night and today a bunch of shit happened and I was stressed out!!! me and the hubby worked it out but it just made me wish he was here to handle the rest of everything else. I've only made a few friends here in GA. one is leaving me, but I still got rissa. but then I get to thinking about the next base we will be moving to. I have no idea as of  yet where that will be but it's coming. I'm an army brat born and bred for this life. But the packing up and moving does get old, to certain extent. As my husband laces up his boots, I'll pack the house and move. It's what we do, we follow our men to where they go, and even off to war. I think the war is getting old though, I think they should have sent 7 miliatary wives over on the rag, and we would have won. not one bullet would have been wasted and we retain water lol.  they wouldn't have seen it coming cause let me to tell you, the CIA has nothing on a woman with a plan!

CHAOS AND DISORDER, MY WORK IS DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment